Tuesday, January 21, 2020

New Year, New Projects!


Happy New Year! 

I will begin several projects in 2020, including a new writing project (more about that in days to come). But there will be no writing at my favorite work place today - it's a little chilly at 30° F.

And... 
...although this was my work-view during a previous spring



...this is the view today and for the foreseeable future


My townhome is located next to the old Robinson farm. Mr & Mrs Robinson now reside in greener pastures, and their son has moved to assisted living. The home place has been demolished, and the 100-year-old oak tree, in which a family of Hawks made their home, has been removed. Alas - construction on new townhomes will follow.

I love My Corner of the Globe so much that I know other folks will inevitably want to make their homes here as well. I do miss seeing the Hawks fly over me to their nest, though. But I still hear them. Perhaps they've resettled themselves to another nearby ancient oak.

No comments: